When you’ve got the blues and feel there’s not much that can turn your frown upside down - we’ve got you covered! Our Thought Box for Depression is an emotional care kit that is curated with engaging activities that aid in working through these feelings. All the activities are backed by scientific research and are designed using mindfulness and cognitive behaviour techniques, this enables you to work through some difficult thoughts and identify healthy coping mechanisms.
The box contains 5 types of activities:
- How To Cards: Using CBT strategies these cards take you on a journey of introspection, awareness and options that assist change.
- Care Plan: A self-directed plan,this resource is designed to help you identify your support system and plan of action whenever you feel overwhelmed.
- Reflective Doing: These journal prompts making the cathartic experience of journaling a load easier! Reflecting using these prompts reminds us of our silver linings.
- Ups & Downs: This gamified version of coping strategies, activities and reflection prompts enables you to find the silver lining when things get tough!
- Play-doh: Sometimes when thoughts get overwhelming, engaging our senses in a grounding activity can help.
Note: The box contains short and simple activities which can help in the moment but if practiced overtime and internalized, they can also help in the long run.
Disclaimer: These activities are not meant to replace therapy but to empower the user with skills to take care of their mental health.